Monday 19 January 2015

"Ramallah" as an energy signature...


This name was given to me on Jan 13, 2015 by my friends, the Arcturians. They have no need for "labels". They identify each other through energy-signatures.

With this in mind, I asked, "What name do you know me by?" The name came instantly: "Ramallah".

I did a search and found out it means "Mountain of God". It's also a city on the West Bank in Palestine.

I like the connection, as I know I have a past life as an Arabic woman living in Palestine at the time of the Crusades. It may have been in the region of modern-day Ramallah as this town was occupied by the Crusaders during the 12th and 13th centuries.

The word "Ramallah" has ancient language roots - "Ram" (Sanskrit) and "Allah" (Aramaic).

I am New Zealand-born and was brought up in the Christian ways. I have mainly English, Scots and Welsh forebears.

As Bob Dylan says: "The times are a'changing".

There is no separation. I Am One with all and Everything is within me also. I gratefully accept this name.

In this year of 2015, hundreds of millions of people all over Planet Earth are Co-creating global changes together. We are Waking Up!!


2015 is a great year!  

It's OUR Year - the Chinese astrological Year of the SHEEPLE - Brilliant !!  

The Sheep are escaping the pen !!  Right under the noses of those who presume to own us !!


Love to all...  



Source


No comments:

Post a Comment