Tuesday 13 January 2015

Pic of a Liquid Fire Light Being from Aldebaran

March 29, 2013

Mirror.  Original by Tu'Takana in Experiences w/ Alien Contact

Tags: Aldebaran, ET contact, ET guides, evidence for aliens, ghost pictures, indigo, magic, metaphysical, milab,paranormal pictures, spirit guides



This is a picture I took of myself using my camera phone one day. I was trying to project my pent up feelings of rage and anger over being used as an MILAB experiment and having my personality split on purpose. When I looked at the picture it was not just me, but, also a field of what looks like liquid fire and you can see in the bottom right hand corner the face of a being also looking into the camera at an angle. If you imagine my earring is about where his third eye (center of forehead) would be, then you will see what looks like two eyes, possible forehead or brow- like differentiation and a slit-like mouth.

At the time that I took the picture I had never seen a being like that clearly, before, and was not sure if it was the firey masculine side of myself, that I had somehow projected unintentionally. (As an MILAB I have parts that were trained to do astral warfare and other metaphysical functions that I had no desire to consciously participate in.) So, I did not know what to think at first. However, after the Winter Solstice 2012, I had a HUGE healing and transformation and I was in the company of many different types of intelligences over an 8 week period. It was during that time, at one of my highest levels of consciousness that I was able to connect with “family feeling” intelligences from Aldebaran whom I have connections with and when I saw the being whom I was communicating with in my inner vision he looked like this guy from my picture, his humanoid shaped head seemed more defined than in the picture- but, aside from that it was spot on!


https://tutakana.wordpress.com/2013/03/29/pic-of-a-liquid-fire-light-being-from-aldebaran/



No comments:

Post a Comment