Tuesday 13 January 2015

Early Memories of Alien Contact as a Child


March 28, 2013

Mirror.  Original by Tu'Takana in Experiences w/ Alien Contact 

Tags: alien abduction, annunaki,ascension, contactee, crystal kids, ET contact, extraterrestrial, guardians, indigo kid,milab, pleiadians, psychic, public disclosure, spiritual medium





The couple first times I had contact from what I believe to be extra-terrestrial beings, I was about five years old, give or take a year. The first time I saw something that I believe was an alien, it was Easter Eve. My family celebrated Easter a little like Christmas, in the respect that the Easter Bunny came as a thief in the night and hid all the eggs my sister and I made, and then left a basket full of goodies, as well as gifts for each of us. As far as I could perceive, it was somewhere in the middle of the night or early morning that I awoke in the darkness, for what was apparently no reason. My twin bed was set across the room from my sister, and laid against the wall that had a window. The window was over the center of my bed, and when I awoke, I sat straight up. I felt like I had landed in my body from several feet above my body and awoke with a start. This is another phenomena that I have experienced many, many times in my life and this is the earliest time I remember ever having that out of body feeling followed by a “crash landing” when I awoke.

The window was to my right and had a valance hanging across the top of it and a shade that was made of vinyl and was pulled straight down to cover the window, and to release it you would tug on the bottom and it would snap and roll back up to the top. The vinyl pull-shade was a pale yellow color. The shade was closed, yet I could see two large, side-way teardrop shaped eyes seemingly burning straight through the shade. I don’t recall the shape of the body and don’t think I could see that through the shade it was just a set of large eyes. I wasn’t scared at all, I immediately assumed this large eyed-creature (which appearing to be only 3 or so feet tall judging from the height of the eyes), was the Easter Bunny. I immediately closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep. I remember worrying that the Easter Bunny could be like Santa Clause and might pass me over if I was awake. My only hope was that the “Easter Bunny” didn’t see me look at it.

The second time, I believe I was personally contacted by an ET I was in bed once again. I couldn’t sleep well and was just laying there in bed, probably thinking about something much to complicated for a 5 year old child. I was playing with my hand hanging over my bed, and i was looking at my fingers. I noticed a glow around my fingers, like my hand lit up for a moment, and I suddenly felt very not alone. I sat up and saw the most beautiful glowing creature sitting at the end of my bed on a rocking chair or something. It was tall, not just like adults, much taller. I couldn’t really make out features that I remember, I just remember the golden glow and that it seemed to be a woman. The belief that this creature was a woman was completely intuitive and had nothing to do with physical build or facial features- I just felt this being was like a mother. It felt like a mother so much that I was comforted by it’s presence. I pulled my knees up to my chest and stared at her for a moment, and the next thing I remember is that she read me a book. Although I do not recall her voice or it’s audible sound, I do recall understanding a child’s story telepathically coming from the creature and feeling immense amounts of love and connection.

I thought of this woman as my secret mother, and instinctively knew it should be secret. After the story, I only remember going back to sleep and never questioned the experience when I awoke in the morning. It was real, it was not a dream. I knew the difference between dreams and reality at that age, I was very gifted and had an abnormally high intelligence. This experience happened, and it wouldn’t be the last time I would be contacted by beings from the heavens, who claimed to know me, love me and even help me. The same star mother who came to me then, still intervenes in my life when necessary, at 33 yrs old.





No comments:

Post a Comment